Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm a Poser.

Today I was informed I really should get on the waiting lists at any daycares I might be interested in. Well, there are 2 I have in mind. So I went. And talked to the people in charge. And saw the baby rooms. And got the details on prices and the such.

And I felt like a complete dumbass the whole time. Seriously. A dumbass.

The whole idea of me there with my silly little maternity shirt and pants on asking about these things was just so foreign to me that all I could think was, "They probably think I'm a dumbass." I really did have the thought that the lady at the first place thought I was probably just playing a practical joke on her.

I know in the coming months I'm going to feel this way many times. But it was weird. Just. Plain. Weird.

No comments: