Thursday, March 24, 2011

Love a snuggle.

All I can say is I love when Lainey is all balled up and lying on my chest. She has her little hands clasped (hands clasped is her sign that life is good.) and she just lies there without a peep. That is the best. I could just sit there forever like that. And I k now that there are things to do. Dishes to put up. Bottles to get ready. Thank goodness my Mama is still coming by to help me.  Because I usually keep on lying there. Who cares about the dishes? Lainey and I don't.

On a funnier note...yesterday while we were sitting there and she was all propped up on my knees and we were doing our daily stare down....she sneezed, farted, and pooped all at once. It took me a few minutes to go change her because I sat there laughing so freakin' loud for a bit. She was obviously cool with me laughing about it since she just sat there bug eyed. Probably wondering what had just happened!

And a cry summons me....Nap time is over!

No comments: