Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Well, hello Liz Lange!

So the nausea SEEMS to be gettin' better. It is no longer hangin' out all day. It comes in spurts. I'm still not a fan, but what can you do? It seems it's part of the package.

Did I mention I haven't been able to button my pants since the day before T'Giving? Well...not a fan of that either. Now i did go buy one of those belly band thingies. You know, the things that you put over your pants when they no longer button? But tonight I got sick of that. It bugs the ever living shit out of me for some reason.

So I headed to Target and picked up some normal girl pants in a size 12. And ya kinda have to walk through the maternity on the way to the dressing room, so I stopped and browsed.

And there was Liz Lange maternity. I almost giggled. I thought "what the hell?" and picked up two pair of pants and headed to the dressing room. I actually tried on the maternity pants first and OMG! WTF is going on when you can put on a pair of MATERNITY PANTS and they fit and look better than your normal stuff. I mean....that was the easiest shopping I've done in a long time!!! I WAS giggling in the dressing room at the sheer fact I was wearing maternity pants with my tiny pooch (thanks, Jellybean) sticking out. It was humorous.

So I bought a pair of grey cords. They are comfy, and most importantly they button. I can't help it. I want my damn pants to button!!!

So note to friends and family that have me on their Christmas list - Gap and Target gift cards, so Mama can get herself some more comy "oh yes they did button" britches!

On a side note....i told Daddy about jellybean "waving" his arm at us in the sonogram. He totally said that he's getting his throwing arm ready for that baseball!!!

1 comment:

Becky Le Cochon said...

Had to go private email me your email addy to be added to the list.
gia @ giasjourney . com