Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thank you Jesus..I.AM.HUNGRY.

Exciting news...for the first time in about 2+ weeks I woke up hungry. And stayed hungry throughout the day. THANK YOU JESUS!

So, I know I've been kinda missing. Well...let me get kinda serious for a bit here. For the past two weeks (just before I hit 8 weeks) two feelings hit me.

1)WTF have I done? Seriously...WHAT.THE.FUCK.HAVE.I.DONE?!
2)constant, all day, morning to night....nausea

this feeling hit about 2 days before my first doctor's appointment. And they hit hard. yes. I have been to the doctor twice and haven't even mentioned it. Mama couldn't believe I would talk about kissing my jeans goodbye yet not talk about seeing the jellybean.

Anyways...Reality hit and I confess I did have doubts (and have had) for two weeks now. It comes and goes.

What have I done?
Am I going to be able to do this?
Why did I do this?
I shouldn't have done this.
Should I have done this?
Holy shit! I'm a fuckin' idiot.

All of these thoughts have gone through my head constantly for two weeks. Since this turmoil started building up about the time the nausea hit I blame that. I'll be honest. I don't like feeling like I have a hangover every single day. this sux. I can't stand it. But today....

I WOKE UP HUNGRY AND THAT IS FAN-FUCKIN-TASTIC!!!

And I got hungry several times throughout the day. Awesome!

So let me catch you up to speed on the doctor's appointments, and if you haven't seen the ultrasound picture I'll try and get that posted one of these days. jellybean is just fine. the ultrasound was very neat. Mama went with me and got to see the heartbeat and Jellybean's jump when the doctor held the dildo cam still long enough. The second go round it was even neater (not the 3 hour appointment due to my doctor delivering a baby - that sucked a big one) and we got to see jellybean in 4D. Jellybean also waved at us. I'm totally going to have a friendly child.

So back to the most exciting news. I didn't feel yucky at all today and actually wanted and enjoyed my food. (However, I don't like foods that stay with ya like the onions that I put on my hamburger tonight. Yeah. So could have done without those!)

Anywhoo...I would like to say that it seems (fingers crossed, prayers being said) that Nasty Nausea has left the party. And here's hoping the bitch knows not to come back cuz she's not invited!