Friday, November 28, 2008

Lessons Learned

In the course of one day, I have learned three things pregnant women should not attempt..

1) Pregnant women should never go shopping...for clothes.
(It ain't pretty. Especially when you are in the "Noone knows I'm pregnant even though I can't button my pants or shirts" phase!)

2) Pregnant women should never watch "Extreme Makeover - Home Edition.
(and if you do watch be prepared for the waterworks - God Bless that fireman daddy and his five kids!)

3) No matter how hard you try - sucking in your stomach no longer works!
(Believe me...I've tried.)

2 comments:

HRiley said...

I noticed you had on some new tops this week-had no idea your boobs get big that fast though. Now, there's some motivation to get pregnant.jk

Live.Love.Laugh. said...

OMG~! You think my boobs are bigger? See....I just don't see it! LOL