Thursday, October 7, 2010

Scarin' the Boy Toy

So, I feel like I have mentioned the fact that I visited "CougarVille" about a year ago. Maybe I didn't. But in order to tell this story, I have to let you know. I visited Cougarville. In August '09. And I've visited several times since then. What can I say? Ain't no shame in my game.

On with the story....so I'm 37. He's 22. Shut up! He's older...than when we started back when he was, oh, 21. LOL This past spring he got a girlfriend, and our visits ended. Oh how I missed those trips, but the memories were great.

And, lo and behold, about 3 weeks ago I started getting texts that let me know THIS FABULOUS 37 YEAR OLD was on his mind something fierce. (and the girlfriend is still in the picture) Now, he didn't know I was pregnant and at the time I felt like I could get away with a bloated stomache. However, the first night he called I felt like shit and my legs weren't shaved. And I had no energy to get up at 1 in the morning and shave 'em. A week later another text. Well, I shaved those legs and we made a "date". But about 30 minutes before that, I started feeling a little crappy, I was crying about all the 9-11 stuff I was watching on the history channel, and I was having a concience about his girlfriend - a girl who looks very sweet and has never done anything to me. So I made up some lie and got out of it.

well, this past weekend I told my friend GayJ who is also a mutal friend with Hottie BoomBottie. We thought it would be funny to finally let the cat out of the bag, so GayJ sends a message.

GayJ- "Holy shit! did you know? I just found out S is pregnant!"
HBB- (within a minute buy the way, when it usually takes 30 or more) "ARe you serious? Who's the Daddy?"
GayJ - "YOU!"
HBB- "SHUT UP!"

I bet we made the poor thing shit in his pants!!!! GayJ cleared the joke up and I texted with him later. All is good. But I knew the minute he heard that I was 4 or 5 months pregnant, he would freak and then do a quick count of the last Cougarville visit. he was safe by a month!!!! LOL

And do I even have to tell you people that have been pregnant before how freakin' horny I am!!!! I'm still trying to figure if I can get away with the "just bloated" look. Guess I'll just have to wait until next summer to take my next vacation to Cougarville. That's just sad.

No comments: