Sunday, April 12, 2009

Babies On The Brain Again

Well...the desire to try again is back. It was always there but is back in full force. I think I mentioned that my original donor is no longer available, so I had to go searching yet again. For the past few weeks I'd look but nothing. Then yesterday I found the one that I want to use. Very similar to my original (blond, blue eyed, tall, athletic, outgoing) and the cutest little picture of when he must have been about 3ish.

AND THEN, to top it all off, I went to Ebay just with a hunch to look for the baby boy bedding that I had fallen in LOOOOOVE with when all this madness began only to have it be discontinued by the time I started trying. AND THERE IT WAS!!! SOMEONE HAS LISTED IT!!! Can you say an Ebay War is going to be ON LIKE DONKEY KONG in 7 days! :)

No comments: