Sunday, April 19, 2009

What To Do?!

So, an opportunity has come up that is too good to pass up. It's actually been out there for my consideration for about 3 months. I don't want to put the details out there yet, so or now I'll just keep them in my head. But it would push the baby thoughts to further in the summer. I just don't know what to do. Part of me says, "This is THE month to try again." The other part of me says, "You can do something you've always wanted to do. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Wait til July or August to start trying for a baby again."

I just don't know. I talked to two friends tonight about it and they said, "Shelby. You can't pass this up." and I know that they are right. But I was all ready to call my doctor tomorrow to tell them that I had started and it was time to get to trying again. Now I'm just confused.

It's just two things I want very much...but I have to pick one for now. And the thing is..the baby thing CAN happen again in a few months. This opportunity can't. Ahhhhhh.

What to do?

No comments: