Friday, April 10, 2009

Totally a sign, right?!

So. I've been back and forth about if and when to start trying again. Well, not so much the if but definitely the when. I've had a few good trips that have completely lifted my spirits (traveling always does that for me), but sometimes I come down off the high upon returning. Back to reality. Believe me, my reality doesn't suck. But do I truly want to spend the rest of my life just looking forward to the next trip when there are other things I want to look forward to - like being a mom, seeing that first smile, feeling those little arms hug my neck.

For the past week or two (and especially the past several days), I've been spending a lot of time in thought of what to do. And within two days, two faces have crossed my path that have totally surprised me and made me think "totally a sign!" The first was Wednesday night when I was at the David Cook concert. There sitting in the row in front of me, about 3 seats, down was D - my nurse at Dr. C's office that was so awesome in my trying to get pregnant the last time. Totally took me off guard especially since the baby making has so been on my mind. Then last night I was at my part time job and saw a couple come in. I knew I recognized the woman's face, but for the life of me I couldn't place it. Well, I realized this morning who it was! J, the midwife that I was seeing once my pregnancy started.

Isn't that crazy?! Honestly...I think it's about time to start giving it a go!

No comments: