Monday, June 21, 2010

1WW and Douche Bags!

So, nothing new to report here. No symptoms that I can't contribute to something else. I did feel a little "funny" last night for a brief period. I was at work and this weird feeling just came over me, but I blamed how dead it was and that THAT was what was making me feel...blah, for lack of a better word. So one week...one week til I either get a pink line or a pink pantyliner (too much information for you? Oops. Sorry. haha)

Funny little story though. 3 Douche bags walked out on their tab last weekend at work to the tune of $75 out of my pocket. I was irate.YOU DO NOT MESS WITH MY EFFIN' MONEY. Well, luck was on my side and I was able to get one of their phone numbers and find two of them on facebook. I called the one guy 3 days in a row and messaged two of them on facebook. No response! I warned them I'd let the owners handle it when they returned from vacation. The third night I called them I was in a funny mood. Some people were sitting at the bar I knew and I grabbed two other waitresses to listen in on my conversation. I called and left a message (making my voice crack and sound pitiful) saying, "I work a full time job. This is my part time job that I work 20-25 hours a week. I am PREGNANT and am going to be a single mother! I need my money!!!" i hung up the phone and one of the guys who knows me said, "SHELBY! ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" I was like, "hell no!!!"....

....at least that I know of...but he doesn't need to know that, now does he?!! haha

(and if you are wondering about the douche bags and my money...we looked on the video tape and had them jumping over the back fence, the owner called and threatened them with an arrest warrant, they FINALLy responded, and I got my money back PLUS a $50 tip. Jeez...I have no tolerance for 23 year old douche bags!)

No comments: