Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mama's Funny

So, Mama and I really don't talk about this whole baby process. Oh sure, she was totally on board when I got that positive last time. But we don't have long drawn out conversations about what I'm doing. Sometimes I wonder if she even remembers that I'm doing it at all! So I was surprised the other day when I was over helping her clean up Mema's house. I was getting ready to leave and she said, "You need to be careful." I was like, "why?" She said, "Because of those sperm in you, you need to be careful with all that crazy excercising!" this made me crack up. She might have even said "spermies" but I forget now. (and I don't excercise crazy! Maybe an hour 5 times a week now that I"m out for summer vacation!)

Anyways, as I'm still laughing about that she says she's got something to get out of the car for me. She hands me a basket that she took from my house and a book. Ready for the title? - "Balancing Pregnancy and Work" Too funny!

I guess she does have the whole thing on her mind!

No comments: