Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And...here we go again.

Well, my first back into trying did not work this time. I started my period, packed my bags and headed to Key West. I would have headed to KW regardless (would have been a totally different trip, but would have done it.)

I was thinking since I was out of town, and the doctor's office likes to see me the first two days of my period that this month would be out. But I was wrong. They told me to come in when I got back. I went in this morning and started all over.

However, here's an interesting tidbit. Remember when I won the money on the scratch off lottery ticket at the beginning of the year? I had found the new donor I liked that was the....gasp....brunette with hazel/green eyes???LOL Well!!! when I tried last month he was my first choice and wasn't available, so I went with blond haired blue eyed choice #2. Guess what? My first choice was available this time and gotta love that the lady on the phone said, "My...he's a popular one!" That just made me laugh when she said it.

I go in again on Thursday and we'll see where it goes from there.

No comments: