Sunday, June 27, 2010

Faint No More!

I waited until this morning to test again, and there is nuttin' faint about that line people!!! It looks like I'm pregnant! My due date (unofficial I guess since it's the internet telling me and not a doctor) is March 7th.

I am so excited. I've been in the best mood this weekend. The "WTF have I done" symptoms haven't sunk in (and they will....just gotta be honest here!), but I'm sure they will show up when the other symptoms join the party.

And can you believe I'm about to go to Vegas AND WON'T BE ABLE TO DRINK?!Holy pink panties, Batman! That will make for a very interesting trip for sure. However, I can think of two great things to come from this (other than the fact that I"m pregnant because that is the best thing, of course)...

1)I won't be on my period! Woohoo!Who wants to be on their period on vaction?! Not me!

and

2)Good Lawd, I'm going to save some money since I won't be buying tons of $10 drinks!

So, here's to a healthy and happy 9 months. And the only thing I ask of you, my friends that read my rambles, is prayers. I hope and pray that this time has a much happier ending than last time. Because I can't wait!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

congratulations!!!!!!

Live.Love.Laugh. said...

Thanks so much!!! :)