Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Don't Even Have a Bottle of Wine, Damn It!!!

And we have cramps.

Spot Watch '08 - Take #2 has officially come to an end.

It's sad. It's frustrating. It's disappointing. It pisses me off. It makes me want to cry. It makes me want to get in my car and go to Key West. (wait...that's nothing new...I ALWAYS want to get in my car and go to Key West) It makes me want to stamp my foot like a two year old throwing a tantrum shouting, "IT'S NOT FAIR! IT'S NOT FAIR! IT'S NOT FAIR!" It makes me want to...fuckin' scream!

But what do I get all wrapped up in one neat little package on the same day - cramps and seasonal allergies.

Lovely. Juuuuust F-IN Lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah man! I was so hoping for you! I do wish it was your time this month! Going for a third try?