Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's kinda funny...

My weekend trip to Raleigh was spent waiting on a big fat positive or my period to show up. I drank water. ME! At a concert! I drank water. Then the period showed up. Dang it. I mean I drank water! (whining a little now) But I remember thinking all weekend that I could care less if I was at a show or if I was drinking water. All I cared about was waking up each morning without my period and peeing on that damn stick. All I wanted was that faint little line to show up.

This past weekend in Jax I had my normal good, good time. Fantastic concert - fantastic after party.... and I drank Bud! LOL But again...as much fun as I was having I would have traded it for that faint line.

Now I sit here every day looking at my calendar...counting the days until I ovulate...then go in for try #2...then wait again....looking forward to crossing off another day until I can get to the day I want it to be.

All I want is that positive line. That's it.

I love my family. I love my friends. I love the past 12 years since my divorce. I love the memories that I have created over the last thirty-five years. Man, am I going to have some stories to tell in the old folks home!!!

But it's not enough. Not for me.

No comments: