Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It Was the Candy Corn

I caved.

So I totally hit up the CVS. I'd like to say I was craving candy corn, but really I didn't see the Halloween candy aisle until I was on my way to the "family planning" aisle. But I think somewhere deep down my body WANTED the candy corn and couldn't get that thought to my head with the right words. All it could get to my head were the words "pee" and "stick" not "candy" and "corn". My head went with that, and there I was at the CVS.

Seriously. I totally had no control over the process. Obviously, I wanted candy corn and just didn't realize it. I mean, I love candy corn. Yep. Had to be it.

Damn it. I'm so weak.

2 comments:

Becky Le Cochon said...

yea but the really question is |WHAT DID YOU GET FROM THE FAMILY PLANNING ISLE"?

Live.Love.Laugh. said...

Girl....you know what I got! A threefer box of HPTS!!! LOL

I had a gift card that had some left over money on it. I mean...I had to use it....right? ;)