Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Morning Irritation

With it being the Lord's Day and all, I feel compelled not to drop any F-Bombs this morning. But I'm irritated....BIG TIME. And you, my dear friends, do know I have a trash mouth. So the rest of this basically has F-Bombs peppered throughtout....in my head. Very loud in my head.

Do y'all want to know why I'm single? WELL! I've recently found out.

1)I'm picky....
(did you insert the F-bomb before the word picky? Great! then you'll know where to insert them throughout the rest of this. BAsically every sentence from here on out!) Oh, and this one has come from many a person I've known over the years. It's my favorite. (ahem....definitely needed to think "F-Bomb" there before the word "favorite".) I'm picky. Yeah. that's it. Totally. (insert a big fat eye roll by the way)

2)I travel too much...
Love this one. Because I won't stay put a one or two weekends a month *I* haven't found a boyfriend in 12 years. Yeah...THAT makes a lot of sense.

3)I"m having too much fun...
SERIOUSLY!!! How come I didn't know this?! OMG! I would have stopped having fun SOOOOO long ago. (while you are inserting F-Bombs are you also inserting sarcasm...becuase the stuff should be oozing out of your computer screen at this point.)

4) I'm too wild. Men are intimidated by me.
Please....if a man is intimidated by me he's nothing but a.....wait....Lord's day....counting to ten in my head....he's nothing but a "kitty cat"....a big ole kitty cat! (And if you can't insert the correct word in place of kitty cat I am trying to figure out how in the hell you got the link to this blog.)

Wow...there are others I've heard, but the ones above are my (ahem) FAVORITES!

You know what I think....I think some people need to get their head out of 1950's ass and take a good look at 2008!!!!

No comments: