Friday, August 29, 2008

Totally Off Topic...but....

Well...since my coochwa is the topic maybe it is not so off topic after all...

I may have just cured my committment phobia issues if you will. I went and got a bikini wax....and that shit hurt. now what made me go do this....I don't know. Just got a gander to try it.

First pull. Shew. Hmm. I'm okay.
Next pull. Still doing good.
Next. SHIT! That hurt.
Next. Oh shit!!! I started sweating.

The girl assures me the top hurts worse than the bottom.

Next she heads toward the bottom. OOOOOOH SHIT! I'm sweating and nauseus at this point.

Lying bitch!

and on. and on. and on. By the time she was done I was sweating, nauseus, my legs were shaking, and I thought I might cry.

And all I can say after going through this experience is if I'm going to do that to myself then SOMEONE - besides me! - had better be lookin' at it and touchin' it.

and with that said....I'm off to Jax for the weekend! ;)

No comments: