Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Babydaddy Take 2

So here we go again. I just got off the phone after placing order number two for my babydaddy. I went with the same donor. The one that I had orginially liked only to be disappointed that I couldn't get, and then disappointed again when I found out he was available, is now once again not available. Sheesh! So once again I take that as I am using the choice I'm supposed to even though there obviously weren't any Michael Phelps sperm in that first group. I am hoping there are going to be some bad ass sperm in this second group that are going to get the job done this go round. Only time will tell, right?

Pros of getting pregnant this go round vs. last go round -

1) Fabulous, Fun-Lovin' Gemini baby!
2) I get an awesome birthday present.
3) I won't have to use very much (if any) of my sick days to go birthin' a baby. It'll be summer vacation.
4) I won't be too poochy for the bridesmaid dress that I have to wear in October.
5) I may be able to get away without having to purchase too many ugly fall/winter maternity clothes. I hate fall/winter colors on me when I'm skinny much less when I might be sporting a basketball under my shirt!

Cons -
1) I'm selfish and don't want to share my birthday with my child. I'd rather they be several days apart. (Is that bad? What?! We both need our own day!)
2) No other cons - I'd be getting a baby. I don't think in terms of cons. (Check back with me when they are throwing a tamtrum at 2 though. haha)

Didn't have the silly feeling this go round. Guess the disappointment is still looming large, so that overshawdowed the excitement that I felt the first go round. But, being the believer I am, everything is going to work out the way it is supposed to.

I just pray the way it "is supposed too" is the same as the way "I want it too".

No comments: