Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Fears....

I've got to say that since I have babies on the brain these days I read/research alot. And in doing that there is a lot of things that could really freak one out. But I'll have you know that my biggest fear isn't the following:

1) being pregnant - gaining weight, morning sickness, fat swollen feet, or the myriad of things a pregnant lady deals with
2) birth or the worry that you could poop right on the doctor while you are pushing!
3) the epidural
4) being a single mom

Oh no. It's none of those. My biggest fear is that my children won't be nearly as cute as my brother's kids!!! Seriously?! have y'all SEEN the recent pix of these two? They are gorgeous, and that's not just the rantings of a very proud aunt! MY BROTHER DUN GOOD!

(p.s. Okay. so I *kinda* lied. I am freaked out about an epidural and pooping on the doctor)

No comments: