Sunday, August 17, 2008

The pull of the pee stick

I caved. And caved too early. I totally wasted a perfectly good stick. I couldn't help myself. I just had to start trying. Of course, it was negative. (So I went back to bed).

I imagine this is how an alcoholic feels wanting a drink. I have to clarify that this is how it "must feel" because contrary to some opinions (cough. mama. cough.) I am NOT an alcoholic.

Thursday. Thursday. Thursday. I will wait til Thursday. I solemnly swear not to go buy a bunch more sticks, just to do it every day ... obviously for the sheer thrill of accidentally peeing on my hand, since I know it's too early to be testing.

1 comment:

luckypennymn said...

I always peed in the cup and then stuck the stick in teh cup for how ever long it said. I figured I would pee all over it and it would ruin the stick and its results! But then again, I have never been very coordinated.... pee, hold a stick, control your pee so you don't pee on it or your hand, and count! geez...this baby stuff is hard!