Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Time To Think

Do you know why I prefer walking around my neighborhood with nothing but tunes coming from my Ipod than going to the gym? Becuase at the gym I have to have a magazine or book or tv show on or there is no way I can stay on the machine for the 30 to 60 minutes I want to. But walking around my neighborhood I can't read or watch T.V., so all I have time to do during my hour long trek is think. And I like to spend time lost in thought. Lost in thought about things going on past, present, and future. Lost in thought about life in general. So tonight as I walked, I was once again lost in thought about my recent decisions and how they will affect my life.

And as I walked, my mind turned to one event - one event that has always played an important role in my life. And with that thought looming large in my mind I asked myself, "OMG! If I am pregnant what in the hell can I be for Halloween?!"

Seriously. This is major. Thank God I had an hour to think of this. For those of you that know me know that the great ideas, the numero uno Halloween ideas come to me rather quickly - the Kissing Bandit and Kissing Booth in a mere matter of minutes driving down I-95.....the Tootsie Roll Pop driving down Abercorn....my overwhelming desire last year to sport an afro and tube socks. Really....did we ever really think I'd be able to top those?

But once again I dug deep into my Halloween Spirit Reserve and pulled out THE MOST FANTASTIC, AWESOME, VERY HUMOROUS IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF Halloween idea ever....or at least for a pregnant woman. (Acutally I think this one is quite good for a non-pregnant woman too!)

But never fear....should my positive thinking that 8-8-08 was indeed a lucky day for me fail, then I will do as I have done in the past and give my Halloween idea to my very dear and pregnant BFF Melissa!

But...BUT....don't ask what it is. It's a secret, and it's soooo gooooooood! heehee

1 comment:

luckypennymn said...

Well, I am intrigued...I thought I could paint my belly orange and turn it into a pumpkin!

If you do need to use your Halloween Idea...then I am going to need for you to come up with something for me!