Saturday, August 9, 2008

All hell could break loose this afternoon!

For those of you who were lucky enough to meet my fabulous Mema (God love her!) you may not know we had a nickname for her. And it was "Polly Pessimistic". (and it was Polly Pissimistic if she was being extremely pessimistic AND pissy at the same time). I may very very much take after in a lot of ways but not in that one.

Because *I* am a positive thinker.

So with that character trait in place I chose not to have coffee this morning. (oh shut up..I know I told y'all yesterday I ran out, and y'all probably know I'm too lazy to go get some right after I wake up) I looked at the coffee pot and thought, "not today." Really, if there is any chance that "the boys" are fighting their way into my egg right now I am not going to take the chance of jacking them all up on caffeine and have then nutting up before they get in to create my child. I didn't have to have ritalin. I am hoping to God my babydaddy didn't have to have ritalin. So I'm going to do all I can to make sure this possible child doesn't need it. (These are the types of things I fret about)

But check back with me...becuase come 4 pm I may be the one going off the deep end like King Kong, running all over this city for my fix of caffiene so as not to kill someone!

4 comments:

J1 said...

If caffiene intake=ritalin probabilty for kids, I just think I solve the mystery of my kids "hyperactivity"! lol

Live.Love.Laugh. said...

I'm not sure if that is actual scientific fact or just "Shelbytheory", but I'm trying to cover all my bases.

By the way - 3:19 pm and I'm doing fine. (knocking on some damn wood right now!)

J1 said...

I will drink a few extra cups of coffee a day for you and BabyDaddysBaby! I love ya so much, I'll drink an extra POT if I need too!

Live.Love.Laugh. said...

Gosh! Last night you were drinking booze for me. Now you are taking the coffee too! What a friend you are to make such sacrifices for lil' ole' me. ;)