Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Seriously...How do Pregnant Women Gain Weight?!

BECAUSE IT SEEMS THEY CAN'T EAT SHIT!!!

Why didn't anyone give me the heads up you can't eat deli meat?! Or at least not cold?! Seriously. WTF. Do you know how much I love a ham, turkey and cheese sandwiches?! I don't want to HEAT the meat up before I make one.

And please don't get me started on the white cheese dip from the Mexican restaurant. I can eat a bowl...by myself! (that isn't crying you hear coming from me right now...sniffle...really...)

You know...I knew I had to give up a Long Island or a bottle of champagne (yeah, I said a bottle - bite me), but an effin' ham and cheese sandwich?!

The internet is an evil, scary, scary place!

4 comments:

SaraPlaysHouse.com said...

Go eat a sandwich. Cold. Then go eat some cheese dip--Avery came out ASKING for the stuff I ate it so much.
And yeah--the internet is totally evil.

Anonymous said...

DO NOT believe everything you read and hear about pregnancy! Otherwise, you'll never eat, drink, or go outside for 9 MONTHS! Just use your best judgement. I never quit eating lunch meat.

Live.Love.Laugh. said...

I heart you girls.

Melinda said...

I ate a turkey sandwich EVERY DAY. I also had an occasional glass of red wine. Ooooh!