Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yesterday WASN'T a fluke!

I am still pregnant. Because, of course, I had to test again this morning. I mean, I bought a pack of three tests for goodness sake! I'll be honest...I was terrified that that 2nd line wouldn't show up and that yesterday was a fluke or something. NOpe. There it was. OMG!

As for my dreams...noone showed up nekkid this time which is really hard to believe since The Girls Next Door (Holly, Kendra, and Bridgette) made an appearance! Ashton Kutcher (who seemed to be losing his mind) was there too with some crazy spiked hair going on, and we were all at a Kenny Chesney concert (nothing new with me dreaming about that! haha)

Gosh! I can't wait to see who else shows up in my dreams in the next nine months! hmmmm....If a nekkid David Beckam (or McSteamy) - with a bow wrapped around HIS penis - shows up I may just spend the rest of the pregnancy sleeping!!! grrrr...

1 comment:

Becky Le Cochon said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh see what i miss when i'm not looking!!!
bad sponsor bad!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!