Wednesday, October 8, 2008

That's MY idea, damn it!

So here I thought I was being all creative and stuff and I find out...I'm not!

If you've kept up with my ramblings the last few months you'll know that I hinted to my Halloween outfit should I indeed get preggers. I was walking one afternoon, and as usual, the great ideas just come out of nowhere. BOOM! It just POPPED in my head - a great Halloween costume!

Well, imagine my surprise (and disappointment) when I am lying in bed last night perusing a new issue of US weekly and I see a blurb for "Hot Halloween" ideas for 2008. And there among the four listed is MY idea!

MINE.MINE.MINE!

I have not talked to a reporter from US weekly or done an online poll to share Halloween ideas. So obviously, out there in this big, wide world is someone as AWESOME as I am at coming up with Halloween ideas.

AND THE STUPID JACKASS TOLD US WEEKLY!

Damn it! You don't give away the good ideas! I'm so irritated about this. But, as distraught as I am, I still plan on doing MY outfit should I get a BFP next week (or maybe even if I don't). So therefore...I'm still keeping it a secret.

It just makes me feel better to surprise people. Sigh.

No comments: