Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Just Wanted Some Key Lime Pie!

That's all.

2nd appointment today and the "optimistic" in "cautiously optimistic" became somewhat stronger! Babycakes is still a week behind but definitely grew. And had a nice strong heartbeat of 146. The doctor was much happier with today's visit. Not completely out of the woods but lookin' better.

So I'm going to chalk it up to my baby is going to love Key West as much as I do. Babycakes just needed my Happy Place vibes to grow, grow, grow.

And the Key Lime Pie and Conch Chowder probably didn't hurt a bit either! The kid knows good food. ;)

2 comments:

HRiley said...

YAY!!!! Feed that baby!! I have been looking at your page throughout the day to see if you posted something. We're going to make you the best key lime pie ever! Babycakes is a sunshine baby.

Live.Love.Laugh. said...

I guess it is my duty to start practicing to be a good mother. So I'll start with eating Key Lime Pie weekly!