Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'll take Exhausted for $500, Alex.

Tired. Exhausted. Pooped. That's me.

For 2 1/2 weeks now I take a daily nap around 2ish. Yesterday it was noon. I mean, I had gotten up a whole hour earlier than previous days!!!

Well, it was back to the part time job last night, and boy, was I lagging! Usually I'm a gung-ho cleaner at the end of the night. I felt horrible because J did almost all the cleaning. And today?! Wow....I've been getting up at around 8:30 every morning, hitting the gym, etc. Not THIS morning. I woke up around 9:30 and laid back down an hour later and am still tired.

I had these grand thoughts (okay HOPES) of keeping the part time job until I start showing. But I don't know how well that plan is going to work out. School starts back up in two weeks and the thought of being back at work full time and then still doing the part time...not looking too good if this morning is any indication!

And the thought of that sucks because I make such good money at the part time gig. I'm still hoping i can hang on to the job until the end of September. If I can just hang on two more months (depending on  how soon I show cuz this be-oytch ain't waitressin' with my belly stickin' out! Don't want to...luckily, don't have to...)

So, the tired stuff is the only thing going on right now. KNOCK ON SOME EFFIN' WOOD! We'll see what next week brings. Oh boy!

2 comments:

HRiley said...

I don't know. Something makes me think if you're a waitress with a big ol belly you gotta be making some good tip $$$. Maybe you should take "Milk the belly for $1,000, Alex?!"

Live.Love.Laugh. said...

Hmmm....didn't think about it like that. Single, Pregnant AND a teacher with a part time job? There could be some serious sympthathy tipping in that scenario! haha Hmmm...