Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Girls Ain't Havin' None of THAT!

So tonight I got cut from work early (I was still exhausted, it was dead, and basically I sacrificed myself though I could have used any money I made). Once I got home I decided I had enough energy to go for a walk around the neighborhood. However, ten minutes into the walk it started to rain. So I decided to jog home instead of walk.

And if my boobs could have talked at that exact moment it would have gone something like this...

Mary Ann would have screamed...."what in the HELL do you THINK you're doing?" at the same moment Ginger would have  yelled..."Oh no she DIDN'T?! OH NO SHE DIDN'T JUST TRY TO JOG!"

Ouch. Actually double ouch. Once I decided that I wasn't going to hold them and run the rest of the way (because believe me, I tried to do that without looking like I was a girl running down the road holding her boobs),  I decided I'd rather walk in the rain. Ouch.

2 comments:

HRiley said...

I don't know what I'm in more shock about--you got off work early, real early for a Sat. night OR that Shelby Wright went for a walk AFTER getting off work! Who is this person you are becoming now, first you tell me you're eating ALL BRAN... and now walking after work?! Mary Ann & Ginger got more pain a comin...but remind the girls they will be getting a free size upgrade soon!

Live.Love.Laugh. said...

first of all, sister...I work out. That is nothing new. LOL (and it was 8:30...not midnight!)haha