Monday, July 19, 2010

Verdict..."Cautiously Optimistic"

There is a baby. There is a heartbeat. However, babycakes is measuring smaller than where it should be. So we are being "cautiously optimistic" until Monday when I go again to make sure there is significant growth.

Started the morning out in a fantastic mood. Had fun getting my pictures taken with some photographers that i had won a free session with. And over breakfast with H we decided to hop on a plan....TONIGHT...to head to Key West for a few days! Well, we "hope" to hop on a plane. It's standby and there is only one flight available. But for $98.40 roundtrip straight to KW....we will take our chances.

But as I started driving to that appointment the knot in my chest and stomach started up. Anxiousness and worry kicked in big time. Which I knew it would because of the last time I went in for an ultrasound. And also because I don't FEEL pregnant. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that heartbeat. But then the anxiousness kicked in when I saw the numbers for size.

so now we wait. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy a few relaxing days of sunshine in my happy place. I'm going to smile, laugh, think happy thoughts and send all that joy straight to Babycakes!

Prayers, people. Prayers.

No comments: