Tuesday, July 27, 2010

March 7, 2011

That's my official due date. (though the internet had already told me that, so it's not like i didn't know!)

I had my first official prenatal appointment today. Just routine stuff. No peeks at Babycakes since I just got to peek yesterday. I go again in 4 weeks and that'll be the one that the anxiousness and worry kicks in. The 12 week appointment. I shudder just thinking about it. But I'm going to pray hard, and it's going to be all good.


I had some pictures taken recently and thought it would be a cute idea to do the chalkboard. I worried that I'm jinxing myself, but I have to shake that. Because the picture turned out as cute as I thought it would, and it'll look super cute in a frame! As for the picture with the bear (my favorite)...I bought him at FAO Schwartz in NYC in November '08...when I was pregnant the first time. I went in the store knowing that I wanted to buy my baby's first stuffed animal there. He was so cute, and his name was Charley! Right there on tag. I saw that and knew I was buying him. So I pulled him out thinking maybe the girls could come up with a creative way to use him in the picture. And they did! I love this picture.

Though I feel bad because I also took Bunny (this precious bunny I got years ago at Cracker Barrell and who has sat on my bedside table in hopes of one day giving it to a child of mine) and only Bear ended up in the picture. Sorry Bunny! I'll make it up to you the next go round!

1 comment:

HRiley said...

I know, I'm ready for your 12 wks appt to hurry up and get here already! Love the bear, he looks like he was meant to just hang there like that. You can make it up to Bunny with including him in crib pics!