Sunday, July 25, 2010

Key West....Sober.

I can handle it! But then...it IS my happy place, so I shouldn't be surprised.

H and I had a wonderful time. We got down there with no problem. Flying into KW is THE BEST! We spend the afternoons by the pool, ate good meals, enjoyed spending time with friends. Two or three friends noticed that I wasn't drinking much. I did the sprite with grenadine trick. And once a friend bought a round of shots. The shot looked just like my drink, and noone noticed me pour it out and refill my shot glass (did this within seconds). Then I took the shot with them. haha After that it just kinda became funny to order water to see what everyone would say. I gave them this story (which is really kinda truthful) that after spending my june trip as a drunken retard I was trying to experience "remembering" this trip. LOL Getting home was another thing though. Tropical Storm bonnie was coming through. We didn't make the first flight out, and the second - bigger - flight was cancelled! The next flight was obviously overbooked. We ended up getting the last....THE LAST...rental car out of KW and driving home. I'm still exhausted!

Tomorrow is my appointment. I don't feel any different than I did last week. No symptoms. I've just been praying alot and chanting, "Grow, baby, Grow". Hopefully, everything will be allright tomorrow afternoon and this little baby IS growing.

Oh, I hope so.

No comments: