Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Babycakes

Gotta have a nickname. Can't talk to this soon to be little person by saying "hey you". Last time I used "jellybean" which I still think is a cute little nickname. I just felt like I couldn't use the same one this go round. But what to use? I couldn't think of anything. Peanut? To common. Bean? I don't even like beans all that much, so why would I want to use that?!

Well, this morning I woke up and immediately the first thought I had was "babycakes!" And I couldn't kick it from my head. It just stayed there. That's actually a nickname I use for Charlie sometimes, and I think I have even used it for my niece and nephew.

So, Babycakes it is!

1 comment:

HRiley said...

And I think you've used Babycakes for one or two HOT MEN before, but whose counting?? I like it!! Plus, beans make you fart...pretty sure you don't need to add any more gas to your life.